Fees are paid on a termly basis and the cost is set at a fixed rate discussed with your application and based on the lesson you choose.
The fee includes:
- Lesson chosen during term time. This takes place in a safe and secure premise which offers excellent facilities with lessons being taught by professional, qualified and friendly tutors.
- Two concert performances per year.
- Fees are to be paid in advance to start of the term.
- Fees once paid is non-refundable.
- Adverse weather conditions:
Occasionally lessons may be cancelled due to severe weather conditions. This decision will be made by the Academy the day prior to the scheduled lesson, if travelling to the venue as well as the venue itself is deemed unsafe for students, parents & teachers. We will try to make up for the lost lesson/s on another day/s as the school is unable to provide a refund of fee.
All communications with parents will be via email & website. If you DO NOT receive a lesson cancellation message, it means that the lessons will run as usual.
- We have an ‘open door’ policy and will be available to address any concerns you have as a parent.